This year, the Tiger Family PTA will provide $25,000 toward school programs, assemblies, community events and field trip experiences.
We need your help supporting the 475 students who attend Shadow Lake.
Starting today, we are launching our “non-fundraiser fundraiser”.
Instead of selling cookie dough or candles, we’re asking families to give directly so that 100% of donations can help support:
- Literacy programs for all 475+ students
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) experiences in Kindergarten through 5th grade
- Family nights building our community
- School-wide art lessons
- Staff appreciation events
- School assemblies to extend students’ learning
- Field trip experiences in Kindergarten through 5th grade
When We Reach Our Goal
Not only will our students receive 100% of the funding needed to support their Shadow Lake experience, but they’ll also celebrate with a BIG bonus!
Mr. Hanson (our principal) and Mr. Mitchell (our dean of students) will shave their heads and Mr. Rene (one of our P.E. teachers) will shave his beard.
We need your help to make it happen.
Help make this the best year yet for our tigers by donating HERE.