- This event has passed.
Supply Pick Up (A-L)
Now that the State of Washington has begun the “Safe Start” phase, we are (finally!) able to move forward with a plan to return student materials. We will have student materials from the classroom(s), pre-purchased yearbooks, & medications available for drive-by pick-up next week.
Please keep the following in mind:
- If your LAST NAME begins with the letter A – L, your pick up day will be Tuesday, June 16th from 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM and again from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- If your LAST NAME begins with the letter M – Z, your pick up day will be Wednesday, June 17th from 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM and again from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- There will be signs and people directing the flow of traffic for this pick-up event
- For the health & safety of everyone involved, everybody (students included) must remain in their vehicle the entire time – social distancing is a must. (There will be no on-campus visits of any kind to classrooms, playground, bathrooms, etc.)
- We highly encourage people to consider using PPE (personal protective equipment – masks, gloves, have hand sanitizer readily available) during this event
- If you are someone falls into a high-risk category as defined by the CDC and/or have specific concerns or need special accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for special arrangements
- Unfortunately, due to reasons of confidentiality & for personal safety, we cannot have friends/neighbors picking up another student’s material(s)
We understand that this is (and has been) a very stressful time for everyone involved – families, students, staff members, etc. We are doing everything we reasonably can whilst keeping safety/health first and following CDC guidelines. Thank you in advance for understanding the expectations set forth in this process as we all work collaboratively towards the end of this very historic school year.